Connect all stakeholders within your business.
Features of Unified Communications.
- What is required to enable Microsoft Teams Horizon Integration?
• Office 365 Enterprise subscription (E1, E3 or E5)
• Microsoft Phone system add-on (With E1, E3)
• A Horizon subscription with the Horizon for Microsoft Teams bolt-on
• The Gamma Voice app
- How is Horizon for Microsoft Teams priced?
The product is priced per user, per month and is charged at £0.95 per user
- Do I need a Horizon subscription?
Yes a Horizon subscription is a prerequisite for Horizon for MS Teams and is a subscription charged at £5.95 per user per month.
- What minutes bundle is available with Horizon for Microsoft Teams?
2000 minutes to UK geographic per user, per month on a 30 day rolling term, with an additional 2000 minutes to UK mobile per user, per month on a 3 or 5 year term.
- Is the minutes bundle pooled across the Gamma end point?
Yes, the available minutes are aggregated across all users.
- If I add this bolt-on to an existing Horizon subscription will it initiate a new contract?
No, as this service is a bolt-on rather than a stand alone product this will not impact your existing Horizon contract.
- Can I deploy Horizon for Microsoft Teams internationally?
At present our primary focus in UK based businesses only. However, it is possible to deploy Horizon for MS Team internationally with some important caveats.
Calls between MS Teams users who are part of the same MS tenant will be on-net calls and therefore FOC.
Calls from a MS Teams user based outside of the UK to a UK geographic or UK mobile number will use the available minutes bundles where applicable.
Calls from a MS Team user based outside the UK calling a local number (a call from Germany to German number for example) will be charged as an international call.
- How easy is your UC offering to operate?
The UX is simple to use, intuitive and is available wherever the employee is – fixed or mobile – and on whichever device they on. Our UC offering has been designed to ensure your staff can communicate the way they want to so it becomes an integral part of their comms life.
- How do you ensure UC is effectively delivered?
Our UC offering is delivered by our business-only network, not via a third party, enabling us to monitor quality of service on a rolling basis. Our network provides 99.99% availability and is supported by robust SLAs.
- What customer services do you offer?
Support is provided by our friendly, UK-based team and is available 24×7. Also bear in mind that more than 98% of our customers remain with us after the first year of service, one of the highest retention rates in the industry.
- How does Gamma’s UC solution help staff collaborate?
By giving them access to instant messaging and presence, voice, video, desktop and application sharing, and document sharing – all through a single application, accessible via Windows, MAC, Android and iOS. This enables users to access business comms and collaboration services from their favourite devices – wherever they are.
- Can UC connect people no matter where they are?
Yes, it is about collaborative working wherever you are – it gives you the ability to work in virtual teams and in disparate geographic environments. It enables you to share information on a one-to-many-to-many basis – and collaborate no matter where each stakeholder is.
- What real-world benefits does UC offer?
By effectively connecting people, applications, clouds and networks, you can transform how quickly and efficiently information is shared, thereby satisfying your customer’s increasing demands as well as improving employee productivity and boosting your bottom line.
Brands that trust Gamma.
Now we have a faster network that’s as robust as it can be, and because Gamma has been able to achieve savings on voice provision we’ve now got a much more resilient service at the same cost as before.Karl Warham
CIO, Virgin Wines