Microsoft Teams Operator Connect
Enable seamless and integrated Carrier-grade calling capabilities for Microsoft Teams with Operator Connect.
Give Microsoft Teams a voice
Streamline Microsoft Teams calling capabilities with Operator Connect
We understand the need for integrated solutions to support your business communications, with Microsoft Teams increasingly becoming a key component of the unified communications landscape.
This is why Gamma is part of Operator Connect, a new operator-managed service from Microsoft designed to enable best-in-class seamless and integrated PSTN calling to your Microsoft Teams environment.
Gamma’s Operator Connect helps you streamline calling capabilities for your Teams users, enhancing productivity and maximising value from your Microsoft Teams environment.
Our awards and accreditations
Highly accredited, secure and reliable.
Find the right Microsoft Teams Phone solution for your business
Choosing the correct voice solution for Microsoft Teams can be confusing, particularly with the different options available, from Operator Connect, Direct Routing, CloudUCX and Microsoft Calling Plans.
We’ve created this tool to help you find the right solution for your business. The tool will only take a few minutes to complete and will ask a few questions to help with your decision making process
Operator Connect provides seamless and integrated calling for your business via Microsoft Teams.
Simple deployment and administration
- Select Gamma as your operator, provision users, and assign phone numbers from the Teams Admin Centre
- Inclusive Calls to 01, 02, 03 and 07 UK numbers (4,000 minutes PUPM)* terms apply
- Carrier-grade reliability and support with direct alignment to Microsoft through the Operator Excellence Programme
- UK-based support teams available 24×7
Save on infrastructure expenditure
- Manage call control in the cloud with additional Teams functionalities and reliable business continuity – managing calls in the Gamma network so you never miss a call
- Direct peering between Gamma and Azure to enhance resilience, performance and provide Quality of Service (QoS)
Why choose Gamma for Operator Connect
Working together, smarter.
Brands that rely on Gamma solutions.
To find out more download our brochure or contact our sales team.
Recent blog posts.
Become a channel partner with the UK’s leading network.
- What is Microsoft Operator Connect?
Operator Connect brings PSTN calling to Microsoft Teams. It enables small to medium sized businesses to make phone calls and audio conference calls through Teams from a desktop, laptop or mobile phone via their operator-managed service, simplifying comms and improving the user experience for all employees.
- What is the difference between direct routing and Operator Connect?
Direct routing enables business users to make and receive calls on Microsoft Teams by linking the platform with a PSTN via an approved partner, like Gamma. It’s a flexible integration option that supports a more tailored approach to call plans (plus additional functionality, such as call centre technology). Operator Connect – a more recent addition to the Microsoft suite – works in a similar way, but allows you to manage call routing services entirely via the Microsoft Teams ecosystem for a more streamlined operation.
- What is required for Operator Connect?
Operator Connect is available with selected Office 365 licenses. In order to make use of this tool, you will need access to Microsoft Teams, a Teams Phone System, and an agreement with an approved Operator Connect provide (like Gamma) in order to link Teams to your PSTN carrier.
- What is Operator Connect Conferencing?
Operator Connect is a specific plan from Microsoft that allows participants to join Teams meetings by dialling into the call with a PSTN phone number, or dialling out to a PSTN phone number. Any outbound calls must be routed via your operator. You can purchase an Operator Connect Conferencing licence as an add-on to your Teams licence.