Gamma Direct Routing for Teams
Give Microsoft Teams a voice with high availability architecture from the UK’s No.1 SIP provider.
Personalise how you communicate with Gamma SIP Trunks.
Comprehensive Cloud Telephony
- Easy provisioning and management
- Carrier grade infrastructure
- High availability – 99.99%
UK’s No.1 SIP provider
- Trusted provider
- Pedigree and heritage as a leading voice provider
- Carrier level sale and delivery capability
- Dedicated Account Management
- 98% customer retention rate
- 24x7x365 Gamma support
Fully Managed Service
CloudUCX™ from Exactive, a Gamma company, helps organisations to enable telephony on Microsoft Teams quickly, cost effectively and easily, delivered as a service.
- What is Direct Routing?
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing is the flexible, accessible and cost-effective alternative to Microsoft Calling Plans allowing your organisation to make calls within Microsoft Teams using SIP trunks to route the calls.
- What is required to enable Direct Routing?
For an organisation to enable Direct Routing, the following components are required:
• Microsoft 365 or Office 365 license including Teams
• Microsoft Phone System add-on
• An Internet connection
- What about Skype for Business?
Many businesses already use Skype for Business as their Microsoft based telephony platform. However, Skype for Business is being retired in 2021 with Microsoft encouraging all users to transition to Teams.
In addition to Skype functions like; instant messaging, screen sharing and web conferencing, Teams adds; centralised chat / collaboration, persistent chat and much more.
- Is this a cheaper alternative to Microsoft calling plans?
Direct Routing offers a cost-effective alternative which works flexibly with differing requirements across departments.
- Do I need an internet service from Gamma to qualify for Direct Routing?
No, it’s not necessary to have both services from Gamma to enable Direct Routing for Teams. However, Gamma’s Converged Access is specifically designed to connect business customers to our network in order to carry voice and video calls at a high quality. We also provide Quality of Service, our ‘end-to-end’ approach to designing, testing and providing services across both UCaaS and Access gives us the necessary visibility and control needed to deliver a consistent and robust voice and video quality to our business customers.
To find out more download our brochure or contact our sales team.
Working in partnership.
Recent blog posts.