The business-only mobile network with first class customer service.
Disrupting the mobile business market together
Gamma Mobile is a service built solely for the UK business sector. With a track record of 20 years in B2B communications, we have a deep understanding of our customers’ requirements, including their mobile needs and the essential service and support they expect.
At Gamma Mobile, you can benefit from an award-winning fastest 5G network, which ensures lightning-fast connectivity for voice and data across the UK. With an impressive coverage of 99% of the UK population, our network keeps you connected wherever you go.
We recognise that the business landscape is constantly evolving, which is why we offer flexible tariffs that adapt to your usage. This means you receive exceptional value every month throughout your contract period.
In addition to our exceptional network and market leading tariffs, Gamma Mobile goes beyond the basics. We provide a range of value-added services including Tariff Optimiser, that empower you to conduct business seamlessly while on the move.
Business mobile market, we’re confident we’ve got the right recipe for success.
Award-winning 5G network
- Access to the UK’s Fastest 5G Network
- 615+ towns and cities covered by 5G with 4300 cell sites
- 282Mbps median download speed on 5G
- Great population coverage: outdoor 99%, indoor 98%,
- 200+ roaming destinations
Gamma’s simple value-added service provides built-in cost optimisation over your entire contract term.
- Tariffs flex with usage ensuring you are always on the best tariff
- Value delivered every month for your entire contract
- Future-proof telecom spend and adapt to changing working patterns
- Concentrate on what you do best and leave managing mobile tariffs for your business fleet to us
- Service available to all estates regardless of size – with no minimum connection requirements
Real-time capping and alerting
- Data and SMS traffic is routed directly back to Gamma’s network infrastructure allowing us to provide business grade data services like real time capping and alerting.
- Voice over 4G (VoLTE)
Make and receive calls and texts over the 4G network. This gives you superior call quality and improved coverage and connectivity.
- Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi)
Make and receive calls and texts over WiFi networks without the need for additional applications.
Private data networks
- Enable businesses to control and manage mobile data like they do with fixed data
- Adhere to existing security infrastructure and data policies across fixed and mobile devices
- Broadband Fast Start
Gamma Mobile Static IP offers the ability for broadband fast start, which means you can get up and running quickly and easily, while you wait for your fixed broadband connectivity to be installed. All you need to do is insert the SIM card into your device, and you are ready to go.
Serving as a reliable business continuity solution, Gamma Mobile Static IP can be used as a backup connection in case your primary fixed broadband connection fails. This ensures that your business remains operational even in the event of a network outage
Business grade response times
Direct access to the core systems within the mobile network.
- We have all the control, so you have all the flexibility
- It’s easier to manage your mobiles
- You can make adds and changes more quickly
What do you need from a business service?
Tariffs as flexible as your business
Mobile network checker
See what the coverage is like in your area and get live network updates or see if there is any planned network maintenance in your area.
- I have been asked for a PIN code for my SIM
The default PIN for your SIM card is 0000 should you need it. Please note that if you enter your PIN code incorrectly three times your SIM card will be blocked to all calls.
- I have blocked my SIM card how do I unblock it?
To unblock your SIM card you will need to obtain a PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code by calling us on 0333 014 0333.
- What is the voicemail number to call?
To access voicemail dial 07782333123. Alternatively you can dial the short code 121 from your device.
If you are using your existing phone, make sure all previous voicemail numbers and diverts are deleted from your current phone memory to avoid any difficulties with your new voicemail service.
- I can’t connect to the internet on my phone
The data settings may need to connect to the network may be missing. These can be sent to your device here.
- My phone is lost or stolen
If your phone is lost or stolen please call us, on 0333 014 0333, and we will bar your SIM card.
If you know the IMEI number for your device, we can also bar the device, preventing your device from being used with any SIM from any UK network.
- My device is not working with my new SIM
If you are using a phone that was provided by a different network operator it maybe be locked to that network and will need to be unlocked by contacting your previous provider.
- When will the transfer take place?
The transfer will generally take place anytime between 11am – 4pm, Monday to Thursday
- How will I know when my number has been transferred?
When you receive a ‘SIM registration failed’ or ‘Network unavailable’ message when using your old SIM, your number will have been transferred.
If you do not have an active service by 5pm on your transfer date, restart you device and if you still don’t have any service contact us on 0333 014 0333.
- Do I need to be in the UK to transfer my number?
You will need to be in the UK on the day in order for the transfer to be successful.
- What support do you offer?
With Gamma Mobile, you get the same service excellence we already deliver for our other telecom services. Our UK support teams are co-located so you can always get through to the right person to handle your query, and our teams are experts in both fault resolution and provisioning.
- Can we keep our existing numbers?
With Gamma Mobile there’s no need to update your business cards – it is easy to port your existing number onto the Gamma network or take out a new one.
- Can we trust our mobiles to Gamma?
We are already one of the UK’s largest providers of fixed voice services and applications for thousands of UK businesses – and you can rest assured we have applied the same expertise and experience into making our mobile network and support services business class.
- What if we use a lot of data?
We have a range of tariffs to suit any data requirement. If your data usage changes each month, with our tariff Optimiser tariffs, you know you will be charged at the best rate.
- Can I roam overseas?
Gamma Mobile can help you control your expenditure when roaming overseas. We have a range of Business Traveller bolt-ons to suit your schedule, reducing the risk of bill shock and unexpected data charges.
- What tariffs are available?
We offer a range of business mobile deals with tariffs including pay-as-you-use and unlimited, plus a selection of bolt-ons including text, data, and international roaming. Alternatively, we can create a bespoke package tailored to your needs.
To find out more download our brochure or contact our sales team.
Brands that rely on Gamma solutions.
Recent blog posts.