Advanced Network Services
Boost your connections and bring together multiple sites with next generation networking.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
AI and ML are pivotal in helping telecom companies manage their networks, enhance customer experiences, optimize operations, reduce costs, and make informed, data-driven decisions. These technologies have become essential in a data-intensive industry like telecom, where the volume and complexity of data can be overwhelming without the support of automated analytics and decision-making tools.
Gamma's Advanced Network Services
Next Generation Firewall
Next Generation Firewall
All Gamma connectivity products come with built-in security that ensures users at every site, along with remote workers, receive the same up to date protection against threats from the public internet
A highly available, managed Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), hosted by Gamma, that protects all access to and from the public Internet: this ensures that users at every site, along with remote workers, receive the same intelligent, up to date protection against external network-based threats
Monitoring and Alerting
Highlight Monitoring and Management
benefit from the Highlight monitoring and management tool, integrated within our solution this works to providie visibility of application and network performance, with built-in diagnostic, reporting and alert capabilities.
Benefits of our monitoring and management solution
- Collect Data – Highlight monitors the technologies your organisation relies on, in real time, 24×7, polling devices every 3 minutes.
- Continuous Testing – Highlight uses cloud-based collectors in the Gamma core, or small remote agents placed inside your network, to continuously monitor performance and health. We’ve tuned the testing to only collect what’s relevant, and place negligible load on your technology.
- Cloud Processing – Collected data is encrypted and sent to our cloud platform, where it’s checked for problems, processed and stored. There are no servers to install, or complex software to maintain and upgrade.
- In Depth-Reporting – From a browser, anywhere – a clear, real-time or historical picture of what’s going on. As an enterprise, you can control the sharing of this business-level visibility around your organisation. Data is kept for up to 18 months.
- Alerts on circuit failure can be sent to specified email addresses automatically.
- Improve Your Business – Delivering the best experience to your users means knowing how your technology is performing, whether that’s your own IT, or the increasing list of Services you buy-in. Highlight delivers that visibility, simply and clearly.
- Network level visibility of applications and performance provides both Partners and end users with an instant view of the health and performance of their Converged Private Network solution.
Network Wide SLAs
End-to-End Service Level Guarantees
We can provide industry-leading SLAs and SLGs on services across the Gamma network (not just on the individual components of the solution). This gives you the confidence to use the network for business-critical applications, leading to a more efficient network and cost savings.
Gamma can deliver networks for connectivity between enterprise sites and provide the converged voice, mobile, collaboration, cloud connectivity, Internet access and security services that the enterprise need to efficiently run their business.
AWS and Azure
High performance connection to Microsoft’s Azure and to Amazon’s AWS platforms
With Gamma you can ensure a direct, prioritised, connection to Azure and AWS cloud services.
Benefit from using a secure and geographically resilient connection and avoid the need to invest in a dedicated circuit or using public internet services for key application access.
Use Gamma WiFi to serve employees and customers more effectively.
Gamma WiFi ensures business has the coverage it needs to enable both employees and visitors to stay connected at all times while offering powerful analytic functionality as and when required.
Take total control of your comms with agile networking.
A multi-site network solution based on SD-WAN, traditional Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) or a hybrid of both.
Gamma provides high capacity, low latency WAN services with uncontended high bandwidth access. This allows companies to expand and contract networks when required while benefiting from a cost effective, high quality service for all business-critical applications.
Full integration with Gamma voice services for the option of an end-to-end communications solution on the same network and from one provider.
For businesses that rely on IP-voice services for their communications, ensuring quality data connectivity is essential. Our data services are fully integrated with our market leading and award-winning IP voice products, giving you access to a purpose-built combined voice and data network. You’ll benefit from a single, robust SLA from a single provider and with full visibility and control over both the voice and data services, we can resolve any issues and make changes to your network quickly and accurately.
By choosing a data service from Gamma, we become the single point of contact for both your data and IP voice (including porting). This converged approach not only reduces complexity in the solution design and implementation, but also makes us easier to do business with by removing the need for you to manage different upstream suppliers for voice and data.
- How does Gamma help protect against business threats?
Our next-generation firewall eliminates the need for a firewall at each site and ensures users have the same high level of protection, across all network access points. It also means you can benefit from high availability and resilient links to the internet that your business can depend on.
- What pricing options are available?
Choose from either an upfront charging model or our unique rental model which removes the cost to change associated with moving to a new MPLS supplier while also aligning your need for an opex-based purchasing model.
- Is IP telephony supported by Gamma’s Advanced WAN Services?
We offer an optional end-to-end communications solution that reduces the complexity of taking your service from multiple providers, and is compatible with Gamma’s Horizon hosted telephony system and SIP trunking.
- What access services do you offer?
With an extensive range of access types ranging from ADSL, FTTC and FTTP Broadband to FTTC Ethernet, EFM or fibre optic Ethernet, a Converged Private Network offers a suitable access option for every location regardless of availability, site criticality or budget.
- What does a WAN service mean for our business?
It delivers private, secure connectivity that enables you to easily connect and communicate efficiently between each geographically-diverse office location as part of a single network.
- What is a WAN solution?
It is a fully-managed Wide Area Network solution that is ideal for multi-site businesses that want to improve service while reducing costs.
To find out more download our brochure or contact our sales team.
Brands that rely on Gamma solutions.
Recent blog posts.