Benefit from an independently-owned network built for business.
About our Network.
Our voice product platforms (SIP Trunking, Hosted telephony and Inbound) are an integral part of our national voice and data network
Our underlying voice switching fabric is a carrier class, highly resilient, distributed, next-generation national softswitch network.
Gamma is part of the UK’s national switching infrastructure.
Our network interconnects with all major UK and international fixed and mobile carriers.
We regularly handle over 3.5 million calls during peak business hours.
We have a number of Points of Presence and Interconnect points across the UK.
Our data access products are designed to assure quality of service for our voice services and provide a single support structure.
Our data service architecture is integrated with our national voice network, enabling a fully-converged service.
Our Ethernet services are delivered through a combination of various UK wholesale providers and our own direct presence in a number of Openreach exchanges.
A fully-resilient solution delivered into more than one network node.
High capacity MPLS core network (10Tb capable routers).
Direct peering with key content providers as well as geographically diverse internet transit.
Gamma Mobile is independent from mobile operator control because we own the core mobile network, giving us the same control as we have over fixed voice services for routing of all calls, text and data.
- Investing for the future.
We continue to invest for the future, ensuring the continued evolution of our network for unified communications and beyond, providing both converged services and discrete voice, data and mobile components.
Our network has been designed and deployed to:
- Ensure very high levels of system availability through multiple layers of technical and geographical resilience
- Support all the network elements of a converged solution, provided as an integrated solution or as component parts
- Support the end-to-end automation of customer transactions between our portal and network platforms enabling customers to place orders, configure services and access a range of product functions, as well as providing a suite of tools to manage billing and usage
- Facilitate the rapid development and deployment of new product functionality
- Do all of the above whilst achieving the lowest regulated industry price points, so we can compete evenly with all the major carriers
SIP Trunking and Call Management
Experience more flexibility at a lower cost with the UK's leading SIP provider.
Advanced Network Services
Boost your connections and bring together multiple sites with next generation networking.
Explore some of our resources or contact our sales team.
Working in partnership.
Recent blog posts.