Gamma has released dates for its 2017 roadshow where its senior management team will tour the UK, stopping at four key locations along the way. With previous roadshows hosted at a series of unique venues including stately homes, museums, universities and castles, this year’s roadshow will be theatre themed. The ‘Much Ado About Gamma’ roadshow will stop at four iconic venues; Theatre Royal in Glasgow, The Lowry in Manchester, The Hippodrome in Birmingham and The Barbican in London.
Gamma will take to the stage during the roadshow and share with the audience:
- Market movements – what to expect from 2017
- What’s coming next from Gamma – including converged fixed voice and mobile
- Marketing resources to help you sell more – our latest marketing initiatives
- How to get the most out of Gamma Academy – our new online interactive training hub
- Gamma network and operations – our latest developments
Gamma’s senior management, sales and product teams will be available at each location for partners to catch up with and ask any questions.
Daryl Pile, Managing Director at Gamma commented:
“As our loyal partner base continues to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important for us to listen to our partners and continue to innovate, develop and deliver. Our annual roadshow gives us a unique opportunity to spend time and catch up with our channel partners. Feedback from our partners plays a vital role in helping us remain ahead of the curve and shape our roadmap specifically for the channel. I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors; Broadsoft, Polycom and Akixi – your continued support is appreciated.”
Rachel Williamson, Operations Director at Welcomm Communications Litd added:
“Gamma’s roadshows are another valuable example of how Gamma continues to support us with expert advice and market intelligence. It’s useful for catching up on their latest product developments and enhancements; and crucially we get to spend time with a number of key contacts from all sides of the business, right up to Bob their CEO.”
Dates and venues
Doors will open at 09.00am and the seminars are expected to end by 1.40pm. Lunch will be provided.
- Glasgow, Tuesday 28th February 2017 – Theatre Royal, 282 Hope St, Glasgow G2 3QA
- Manchester, Wednesday 1st March 2017 – The Lowry, Pier 8, The Quays, Salford M50 3A
- Birmingham, Tuesday 7th March 2017 – The Hippodrome, Hurst St, Southside, Birmingham B5 4TB
- London, Wednesday 8th March 2017 – The Barbican, Silk St, London EC2Y 8DS
Registrations are now open here