We’re pleased to announce we will be exhibiting at Channel Live 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham. This year Gamma’s stand will bring a bit of British beach-side glamour to the NEC.
Channel Live is the UK’s only ICT trade specific conference, exhibition, thought leadership and networking event rolled into one.
If you can make it on the 11th or 12th of September 2019, be sure to visit us on stand 242 and come along to one of the following sessions:
Wednesday, 11th of September – Seminar Theatre 1, 3.45 – 4.15
Alan Mackie – Establishing your value in a changing Channel – Keynote
With new entrants to the market and customers increasing demands for a joined up ICT environment, many channel partners are looking to differentiate themselves and establish their value. Alan Mackie will be sharing how resellers can successfully navigate their business and thrive in an ever-changing market.
Delegates will learn:
- How the channel market has changed and the impact this has had on resellers
- How resellers can establish their value and bring this to their customers
- Adopting a true UC approach to cater to customer demands
- Why flexibility is key to long term success
- What resellers should be looking for in their partnerships for a successful channel business
Thursday, 12th of September – Seminar Theatre 1
Paul Gibbs – Battle of the Broadsoft’s – Panel debate (2.15pm – 2.45pm)
Matthew Barnett – SIP-as-a-Service: augmenting your SIP proposition – Panel debate (3.00pm – 3.30pm)
Date & location:
Date: Wednesday 11th September – Thursday 12th September
Venue: Stand 242, NEC Birmingham