STL provide IT & Communications to help keep your business connected:
- a resilient infrastructure of ultra-fast, reliable connectivity (full-fibre, broadband)
- tools to work securely from anywhere (collaboration, video, M365, TaaS, mobile, wifi)
- modernised ways of working (traditional services to the cloud, digital readiness)
- seamless customer service (integrated multi-channels, hosted telephony, contact centre)
- increased productivity (insight data, workforce analytics)
- protected business (cybersecurity, disaster recovery, back up)
- improved flexible cashflow (cloud computing, Tech-as-a-Service)
All designed and built to support the current and future digital requirements of your business.
With over 25 years’ experience, we build and deploy agile solutions that are designed around your needs. We:
- put communications at the core of your business
- use technology to enable your people, processes and drive productivity
- provide the infrastructure to support this increasingly digitised world so that your business remains current and competitive.
SIP Trunking and Call Management
Experience more flexibility at a lower cost with the UK's leading SIP provider.
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
Give Microsoft Teams a voice with high availability architecture from the UK’s #1 VoIP provider.