How UC helps retain customers
Alongside controlling costs and gaining competitive advantage, retaining customers is a business prerequisite. Yet despite this, many companies devote most of their resources to finding new business.
Growing a user or customer base is clearly important but that base will grow much faster if the number of clients dropping out the bottom means your company has to run faster and faster just to stand still.
Received wisdom, as well as business management analysts, would recognise the benefits of customer retention as coming from the following:
- It’s cheaper than acquisition.
- Loyal customers are more profitable.
- Your brand will stand out from the crowd.
- You’ll earn more word of mouth referrals.
- Engaged customers provide more feedback.
- Customers will explore your brand.
- Loyal customers are more forgiving.
- Customers will welcome your marketing.