Microsoft Teams Phone for the NHS
Powered by Gamma
Powering Your Digital Transformation with Microsoft Teams Phone
Integrating voice with Microsoft Teams offers unified, future-proofed communications.
NHS Trusts in England can optimise their Microsoft license investments by using Teams as a cloud telephony system, eliminating the need for outdated on-premise equipment. Not only does this boost functionality and collaboration – it also saves costs and enhances patient care without the challenge of a new system.
Gamma supports your entire transition to cloud voice, via Central or Single Tenant. With our advanced specialisation in Calling for Microsoft Teams, we’re recognised for our expertise and customer success.
Simply put, you can rely on the high availability cloud-based architecture from a leading SIP Trunk provider combined with the ubiquity of the world’s largest business communications platform.
Build a service that’s right for you
CloudUCX™ – Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
If you have the internal capability to manage migrations, great. However, if your organisation requires additional support to help you to get the most out of your Teams deployment, we have the answer in CloudUCX™, our fully managed Direct Routing service solution.
CloudUCX™ provides PSTN connectivity to your M365 Tenant enabling full inbound and outbound calling capabilities. Connection from Microsoft Teams to our network is via an IP connection such as Gamma Broadband or Ethernet and delivered as an end-to-end service with high availability, reinforced by Gamma’s business continuity solution and call analytics, all provided as part of the service.
Why Microsoft Teams Phone for the NHS?
- Future-proofing: a transition to cloud-based architecture and away from traditional phone lines.
- Familiarity: leverages familiarity with Microsoft solutions among healthcare professionals.
- Integration: seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Teams, which is already widely used within the NHS.
- Cost Savings: consolidates communication tools, potentially reducing operating costs.
- Resilience: Gamma’s SIP Trunk Call Manager offers powerful business continuity, enabling you to manage your entire number estate and all aspects of your inbound calls at network level, without reliance on Microsoft Teams.
- Security: integrated securely in Microsoft’s ecosystem.
- Compliance: designed to comply with Public Sector governance.
- Analytics and Reporting: offers insights for better decision-making.
- Customisation and Integration: can be tailored to NHS organisations’ specific needs.
- Scalability: very flexible and can cater for any size of health organisation.