Gamma SIP Trunk Call Manager
SIP Trunks have evolved! Manage your entire inbound number estate through your SIP trunks
SIP Trunk Call Manager provides you with all the benefits of Gamma SIP Trunks together with a feature-rich, centralised inbound call management service via an easy-to-use web portal and handy app. Brand new to the market, SIP Trunk Call Manager offers powerful business continuity as standard, giving you the ability to manage your entire number estate and all aspects of your inbound calls. It enables you to consolidate all your numbers onto a single platform, meaning that you’ll never miss a call!
Range of features
SIP Trunk Call Manager comes with a great range of inclusive features which put you in control:
- Geo or non-geo termination directly on the SIP endpoint
- terminate any 01, 02, 03 or 08 number and control via an intuitive online portal or app
- Termination on number
- redirect inbound calls to achieve business continuity and flexible working
- Time / day of week routing
- schedule call routing in advance according to business hours and call handling preferences
- Divert on busy/out of office/no answer
- maximise call handling potential and provide improved service to the caller
- Snapshot Management Information Statistics (MIS)
- view call handling performance at a glance and monitor inbound call handling efficiencies
- Email alert on missed call
- ensure you are notified of any unanswered/engaged calls – ideal management tool for ensuring staff productivity and following up every sales lead
- ‘One Touch’ Business Continuity
- Pre build designated Business Continuity call plans for your Inbound number(s) with the ability to invoke/restore last active call plan instantly – immediate business continuity in the event of office evacuations
- Date routing
- set up date-specific routing in advance – e.g. Bank Holidays
- SIP Trunk Call Manager App
- provides quick access to key functionality and ability to view essential call stats whilst on the move and access to call plan routing changes via a handheld smartphone/device
- Hunt Groups
- serial, random, prioritised or simultaneous hunt group enables calls are answered by specific people or the most available person
- Call Distribution
- serial, hunt group and percentage-based routing enables load balancing of calls across sites or teams of people
- Call Queuing
- queue incoming calls on a destination number to assist with call handling during peak busy periods. End user configurable announcements, breakout and overflow options. Live queue stats enable effective queue management
- demonstrate excellent customer service by providing callers with an option to leave a message when unavailable to take their call. Customise voicemail messages to prompt users to leave details for a call back
- Advanced statistics
- online access to comprehensive call statistics which enable informed business decisions. Advanced management information relating to call handling efficiencies; productivity, call patterns and caller behaviour. Data includes time to answer, call waiting time, call outcome and caller details
- Push reports - advanced statistics via email
- provides recipients with full or summarised advanced statistics reports via email for daily, weekly or monthly periods
- Call whisper agent notifications
- popular applications include: the ability for advertisers to businesses of leads they have generated for them or the provisioning of an announcement to be played to the call answering agent on call pick up which prompts them to answer the incoming call with the appropriate greeting thus providing a professional and personal impression to the caller
The above features are inclusive on all the numbers you purchase giving you total control over your own DDI. In addition, we offer a number of chargeable premium features such as Area based routing, Announcements and Auto Attend (IVR) which can be applied to individual DDIs as required.
Combine these features with the ability to fully control all aspects of the service via a unique web-based portal and app service and you get an incredibly powerful solution for your business.
Want to know more? Contact us today
The benefits of Gamma SIP Trunk Call Manager
SIP Trunk Call Manager takes SIP beyond a connectivity service into a world of feature-rich applications, putting you in control.
- Enhanced SIP service - gives you full and direct control of your inbound numbers
- Tailored business continuity - never miss a call
- A direct ISDN replacement - save up to 50% on line rental and up to 25% on calls
- 01, 02, 03 and 08 termination on subscribed Gamma SIP Trunks - no number translation
- One point of contact providing your SIP Trunks and call management via one simple solution
- Easy management via an app and web portal
Can I have SIP Trunking and SIP Trunk Call Manager in my business?
If you are in need of a solution offering cheaper line rental and calls together with powerful business continuity and the ability to fully manage your entire number estate directly, then Gamma SIP Trunks together with SIP Trunk Call Manager is ideal for your business.
Contact us today to speak to one of our experts who can recommend the right solution for your business.
Download our data sheets for more information.
Don't have SIP Trunking already?
Any business with a PBX can switch to our SIP trunking service and immediately benefit from a more flexible, less expensive and more resilient phone service. Try our SIP v ISDN cost calculator right now and see for yourself. Don't have a PBX? Consider our Hosted Horizon phone.