IP DirectConnect® is the UK's market leading SIP trunking service, connecting businesses directly into the Gamma network using an IP backbone enabling full PSTN connectivity. The service is available via DSL or Ethernet connection.
What are the benefits of SIP trunking?
- The UK's leading channel focussed certified SIP trunk provider for Microsoft Lync
- Flexible numbering - for example allows your customers to work from London on a Glasgow number
- Supports multi sites, allowing ISDN Line rationalisation
- Provides free calls between IP sites and lower cost calls to other destinations
- Full business continuity model for businesses without Remote Call Forwarding charges
- Scalable on a per channel basis
- Can be utilised with existing customer premises equipment
- Offers full emergency services support
- Supports application convergence - business grade voice and internet services can be provided via one managed access connection when delivered over Ethernet
Read our article on 10 things you should know about SIP trunks.
How does it work?
Gamma simply connects a 'pipe' between your customer's site and our network, you just tell us what level of bandwidth is needed and when and where we need to connect to.
The service is also available over Ethernet, providing a complete IP access and SIP Trunking solution and is delivered as an end to end service with an availability guarantee, voice channel guarantees, and a guaranteed time to fix.
Ethernet support is initially available in London, Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol, Croydon, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Hemel Hempstead and Milton Keynes. Support in other geographic areas will become available over the coming months.
Who do you sell it to?
IP DirectConnect is ideal for businesses that are:
- Currently utilising a single or multiple ISDN 30 at one or multiple sites and are looking to rationalise the number of concurrent calls to the PSTN
- Moving premises out of the local area and want to keep their number - no expensive call forwarding services
- Looking for a disaster recovery solution with a resilient phone service to cope with any emergency
- Looking for high bandwidth to the internet to support all ICT business requirements including voice and data services
- Customer service driven where a local area presence is important across the UK and multiple UK numbers can be delivered into one single service centre
Looking to sell SIP trunks with SLAs?
Assured IP Services is available with IP DirectConnect and delivers a service availability guarantee, voice channel guarantees, a high specification router and guaranteed time to fix. Read More...