Inbound is a telephony service for both geographic and non-geographic numbers that provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and managing tools to empower any business with the perfect customer service whilst giving you new recurring monthly revenue streams.
Available as Contact Point, Contact Path and Contact Pro, Gamma's Inbound services need no capital outlay, can be set up on the network in minutes for maximum operational flexibility, and are incredibly easy to use. See our 3 minute overview video to take a look at the product.
Why sell Inbound?
- Build value into your business through recurring monthly revenue streams
- Provide as a managed service and earn extra margin or reduce your support costs and let your customers manage their call plans themselves through a simple web interface
- Sell under your own brand
- Ground breaking new interface for the market, backed up with quick and reliable porting, provisioning, training and support
The benefits of Inbound
- Can be used with any number, anywhere, from any device - available on both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers and accessed through a secure user friendly website that can be accessed from any device
- Easy to use - the entire service is designed to be jargon free, intuitive, and enables users to become very productive, very quickly
- Immediate to set up - everything's online and directly feeds into Gamma's network giving the ability to instantly create or make changes to call plans, announcements and other features
- No capital outlay - no set up costs means that it can be funded out of operational spend, enabling quick decision making and implementation
Simple call routing to comprehensive call centre services
Click here to view the matrix showing the type of businesses each of Gamma's Inbound products are suitable for and the features and options available with each.
Take a look at www.myinbound.com, our dedicated site for managing and reporting on inbound numbers to your offices / sites.