Horizon is a complete communications service for business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows administrators to easily manage your environment whilst enabling employees to maximise their productivity.
The service has lots of clever features and an emphasis on control and administration through the web that takes the burden away from the IT team. Administrators can quickly configure the system according to their organisation's changing requirements, while employees can manage calls easily and effectively.
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service, and a jargon free approach to telephony and communications, Horizon is suitable for any sized business looking to improve their productivity and image.
The benefits of Horizon
- Another reliable Gamma service - full support wrap from training to number porting, provisioning and 24/7 support from the leaders in IP Telephony
- End-to-end single solution - from handset to access to core network, you won't get "caught in the middle"
- Grow your sales with a bigger market opportunity - solutions for mobile and home workers to the enterprise
- Future proof - feature rich with a long term UC roadmap that Gamma is in control of
- Fixed and mobile integration - with extremely competitive on-net rates over a business grade network
- Price flexibility - differing price points to match all customer types (seats and hardware)
- High margin, very sticky service
The winning formula
Horizon combines handsets from a range of manufacturers, an easy-to-use web interface, Gamma's network resilience and service wrap, and the world's leading communications platform from Broadsoft.
Who is it aimed at?
Horizon is ideal for any sized business and is highly effective in organisations that have more than one site that work together. The system is capable of serving hundreds of employees.