Converged Ethernet is Gamma's premium high speed connectivity service for businesses that demand high availability and capacity services; it is provided as a dedicated connection (up to 1Gbps) with the option to converge your internet and voice services on to one network. The service, which is fully managed and monitored, is backed up by an impressive Service Level Agreement meaning you can get on with running your business with peace of mind.
3 service options are available to you over either fibre optic Ethernet or EFM
(Ethernet in the First Mile):
- A connection for high speed internet access
- A connection for your IP Telephony Service
- A converged connection for both IP Telephony and internet access
The benefits of Converged Ethernet
High capacity and flexible connectivity - Gamma's fibre optic Ethernet service delivers up to 1Gbps dedicated bandwidth. It's not only fast, it's flexible, as bandwidth can be quickly upgraded when needed.
Dedicated and uncontested bandwidth - The high availability and low latency service provided by our national Next Generation Network makes this the ideal connectivity for cloud-based services.
Voice and data convergence - Not only do you benefit from the significant cost savings of consolidating your voice and data to one connection, but also by buying with complete confidence from the market leader in IP telephony.
24/7 monitoring and helpdesk - Our services are continuously monitored and supported to ensure consistency of service and immediate action where necessary
Managed Cisco router - As we manage the router and the end-to-end service, any faults can be dealt with swiftly and effectively
Service Level Agreement - Our comprehensive SLA covers delivery, performance, availability and time to fix, giving you the peace of mind to get on with running your business
Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) - EFM provides a cost effective option for businesses that cannot afford fibre optic Ethernet or leased lines, but without compromising quality or service levels
How does it work?
Customers connect to our extensive Next Generation Network via 1000+ dedicated access nodes, reaching 90% of UK businesses. Our Gig-E network is designed to deliver dedicated, low latency and high availability services, with N+1 resilience built in every level.
Who do you sell it to?
Business of all sizes choose to use Gamma Data Services to meet a variety of needs. Here are some typical examples of how Gamma Data Service helps these businesses:
- Meeting the huge increases seen in bandwidth demand
- Providing voice and data convergence to deliver cost savings and additional functionality
- Giving the business the right platform for cloud based services
- Providing end-to-end delivery of large-scale IP telephony deployments where ISDN is too expensive and inflexible
- Giving businesses with limited budgets the benefits of Ethernet using affordable copper Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM)
Are you looking for...?
- Dedicated and high availability IP connectivity for business?
- An access solution that delivers voice and data connectivity from the same supplier?
- Instant online pricing?
- Short and predictable lead times?
- A UK-based support team that you can contact at any time of the day?
A managed service with 24/7 monitoring, backed-up by comprehensive SLAs?