Gamma can supply a complete IP Telephony package allowing your business to sell more IP Telephony and generate better profits with complete peace of mind. Whether SIP trunking or Hosted IP Telephony, Gamma supplies and manages the access solution, on site equipment and network service on your behalf.
What are the benefits of Assured IP Services?
- Sell with confidence - we've removed a lot of groundwork that is required when getting the access service in place. We'll give you an initial indication of how many channels can be supported and remote testing confirms this before the service is handed over.
- Increased accountability - an end-to-end service managed by one supplier who give you assured service levels for availability, time to fix, and voice quality
- Speedy fault resolution - advanced monitoring & diagnostics across all service elements including Cisco 800 series customer routers
- Bigger market opportunity - a cost effective access solution for the 5-30 channel market
How does it work?
Assured IP Services is available across Gamma's entire spectrum of Hosted IP and SIP Trunk services and is available throughout the UK. The latest DSL access products available on the UK market are used to deliver calls directly to the Gamma voice platforms. Each service component has been designed and tested to work together, all provided by Gamma, making us fully accountable for quality and reliability.
Who do you sell it to?
Assured IP Services will be attractive to businesses that are looking for a Hosted IP solution that is fully supported by one provider, to stringent and effective service levels, with support for all elements of the service. It will also be a viable option for businesses who may be considering a SIP trunk solution as an alternative to ISDN (up to 40 channels) with guarantees on availability and voice quality.
With Assured IP Services Gamma take care of all of the components of the IP Telephony jigsaw giving you complete peace of mind
Are you looking for...?
- A complete package that delivers an assured service level for availability, call quality and time to fix
- A service delivered by an organisation that can provide and manage the whole solution including the equipment on the customer site and the access circuit
- New markets to target for IP telephony with the confidence that service reliability will not be problem
- One organisation to go to should anything become a problem