Gamma’s strategy is to grow its revenue and margins by:
Exploiting existing services
- Maintaining focus on the high-growth market opportunities for services such as SIP Trunking and Cloud PBX;
- Continuing to minimise the erosion of Traditional Services in spite of anticipated market size reductions by offering customers extra features and a migration path to Strategic Services and Enabling Services; and
- Increasing flexibility of approach to increase share of end-customer wallet over time as multiple services increasingly procured from the same supplier and individual incumbent contracts expire.
- Completing the infrastructure investment programme currently underway to support growth, broaden the portfolio and introduce more converged services;
- Reducing cost by expanding the data network deeper into the regulated BT Openreach exchanges; and
- Enhancing the mobile infrastructure to add new capability and drive sales.
Introducing new services
- Launching a new business grade mobile service based on Gamma’s own Full MVNO capability in 2016 to enable Gamma and its partner to offer a full portfolio of communications services.
- Developing more converged services, and commercial bundles of services, to meet the perceived demand for such services in the UK business market.
Developing the Market
- Growing the number of Channel Partners Gamma works with and deepening the relationship with existing Channel Partners by providing attractive services and support;
- Growing business in the public sector and gaining access to further public sector framework agreements; and
- Growing Gamma’s brand awareness in the UK business market in support of the above.
- Continuing to focus on the Policy of One - a core facet of this approach.
This strategy will be principally pursued organically, but Gamma is also well placed to consider strategically relevant acquisitions as the opportunities arise.
Gamma’s current service portfolio comprises: Strategic Services (Inbound Call Control Services, Cloud PBX and SIP Trunking), Enabling Services (Ethernet, Broadband and Mobile) and Traditional Services (Calls and Lines).
The combination of network investment and in-house development skills has enabled Gamma to develop a comprehensive portfolio of communications services designed to meet the needs of UK businesses and Gamma’s Channel Partners.
Gamma’s services incorporate a significant amount of in-house developed intellectual property. The Directors believe these services have been, in some instances, either market leading or among the first to market. The Directors believe that when provided in combination, its services are able to transform the way a business communicates, both internally and externally.
Gamma’s services may be sold in isolation or in bundles of multiple services, which could include non- Gamma services provided by a Channel Partner.